American Society of Home Inspectors – ASHI® Certified Member #102121.
2006-2010 Director – American Society of Home Inspectors-ASHI
2001 president of the Garden State chapter of the American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI).
’99 – VP Garden State Chapter of ASHI® and Chapter Representative to ASHI® National.
’97-’98 Treasurer, Garden State Chapter of ASHI®.
- Successfully passed a series of comprehensive and technical ASHI exams.
- Completed Rutgers University/New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection and Energy (NJDEPE) Radon Measurement Proficiency Courses, as well as continuing education requirements.
- Licensed N.J. Radon Measurement Technician # 10510. Completed NJDEPE courses, exams and continuing education requirements.
- Licensed N.J. Commercial Pesticide Applicator #27150.
- Completed Morris County College Building Inspector/ConstructionCode courses and National Certification exams governing the building, electrical and mechanical systems of one & two family dwellings.
- Completed Somerset County Technical Institute Construction Materials & Procedures course.
- Member – American Red Cross Building Damage Assessment Team
- Attended numerous annual National ASHI® educational conferences throughout the U.S. 2006-
- Ken Salvo, Pres.
Ridge Home Inspection, Inc.
P.O. Box 103
Basking Ridge, N.J. 07920-0103
Ken can be found on the web at www.ridgehomeinspection.com.